Toro Stump Grinders For Sale & Rent
Toro is an American manufacturer and retailer of lawn and garden equipment replacement parts.
Toro was started in 1912 by two brothers from Vermont. Since then, the company has grown to become a world leader in the distribution of replacement parts, with products sold in more than 100 countries. They are a leading manufacturer and distributor of power equipment such as lawnmowers, string trimmers, blowers, edgers, stump grinders, and so on.
Fully hydraulic operation means that expensive belts can’t break or slip, and the tension doesn’t need to be changed.
Its control system is made up of two simple levers that are easy to learn, master, and use
Well balanced, easy-to-operate, and simple to maintain, the SGR-13 turns stumps into mulch without breaking a sweat.
Since 1933, when it was first made, the Toro Stump Grinder has been a constant in the tree care and landscaping industries. The Toro Stump Grinder is a powerful and versatile machine that can handle almost any job. It’s simple to use, dependable, and gets the job done quickly, and it’s one of their best and most popular products right now.
Are Toro Stump Grinders Good?
If you need a dependable stump grinder, the answer is yes. The Toro Stump Grinder is an excellent investment that will serve your needs for many years. Toro Stump Grinders are among the best stump grinders available today. Toro has a strong reputation for dependable service and parts availability. Toro’s stump grinders are built on over 100 years of experience, and their low prices, high performance, and high quality have earned them a loyal following in the gardening equipment market. Toro equipment is well-known for its ease of use and serious power for tree care maintenance. Toro Stump Grinders have a powerful engine and can handle even large trees. Their stump grinders are designed with efficiency in mind, making them simple to use and maintain.
What Are Toro’s Best Models?
As established earlier, Toro is one of the most popular brands in the stump grinder market, and they offer a variety of models to suit the needs of professionals and home users. Toro has five unique sets of stump grinders on the market today:
– STX-38 stump grinder: This stump grinder is built for outstanding durability in the toughest conditions. Fully hydraulic operation means that expensive belts can’t break or slip, and the tension doesn’t need to be changed.
– STX-26 stump grinder: Some dedicated stump grinders are over-complicated. Not the Toro STX-26. Its control system is made up of two simple levers that are easy to learn, master, and use. Combine these easy-to-use controls with tracks and transport speeds exceeding 4 mph, and you get maximum productivity.
– STX-13 stump grinder: Well balanced, easy-to-operate, and simple to maintain, the SGR-13 turns stumps into mulch without breaking a sweat. The SGR-13 has the smoothest cutting of any walk-behind grinder on the market because it has a unique cutting wheel with easily replaceable grinder teeth.
– STX-6 stump grinder: Easy to use and maintain. perfect for the removal of small stumps. It features three green-tooth cutting technologies for smooth cutting performance.
– Dingo stump grinder: This stump grinder easily attaches to either the Dingo or the Dingo TX compact utility loaders. Make grinding stumps quicker and more productive with the stump grinder attachment for your Toro Dingo.
Should You Rent Or Buy A Toro Stump Grinder?
A great way to get the job done without having to buy your own is to rent a stump grinder. If you’re unsure of whether you need one or not, rent a stump grinder first to see how it functions for you. Also, renting will give you the chance to see if you really need a stump grinder before you buy one. You can buy one if you discover that having one makes your work easier.